Below is some tips and tricks to help you gain better responses to your email marketing campaigns.
Eye Grabbing Subject Lines:
Here are six headlines that have worked for me in the past which I’m sure will work for you too. The technology will always change but people’s desire to succeed and curiosity will not.
1. Promote Your URL Here – Free!
For whatever reasons, I’ve had so much success using this subject line when promoting free classified sites, safelists, and those viral ad boards.
2. Hi, My name is Paul
This works simply because it raises prospects curiosity. I’m always a sucker for this subject line. Who’s this Paul anyway? I’ve had success with this using solo ads.
3. I need your help, please?
There’s something about being a human, always wanting to help another human being, It’s hard to explain, it just works.
4. Bob, I haven’t received your shipping address yet.
What! my shipping address? why do you need my shipping address for? This particular subject line really piqued my interest. If you are sending postcards to your members or prospects, this will improve your sales especially if you personalize it.
5. How my site got listed #1 on Google, for free!
This one made several sales from a traffic exchange program when I was promoting an affiliate program about search engine e-book. Even made more sales with solo ads using the same subject line.
6. Paul, Please accept my sincerest apology.
When I saw this subject line from an email, my first reaction was, “who/why/what are you sorry about?…huh?” Exactly it got my attention and my curiosity. The sender was apologizing for not sending that email sooner which was about a new traffic exchange program. Good grief.
In conclusion, make your subject line so compelling that it’s almost irresistible for your prospects not to open the email message. If you can hypnotize your readers with clever subject lines, you are halfway to making a sale. Also when people can recognize where that email message came from, that will help to get your email message open as well. Don’t use fake names, use your real name instead.
Of course, I am not recommending that you use any of these headlines if they are not true in relation to the content of the e-mail message. If you rely on deception in e-mail marketing, all you will do is tarnish your reputation
and your credibility.
Email Marketing Tips for Your Busines
Email marketing is an excellent way to connect with your customers without having to spend a whole lot of money. Newsletters are one great way to get people to sign up. Here are 5 email marketing tips your business should implement.
1. Make subscribing easy – Create a form for sign up on your home page, Facebook page, blog, and wherever else potential customers are already found. Collect names and email addresses. You could collect birthdays to provide a free gift, invite visitors to join groups, etc. Just don’t include too many fields because if it takes too long to subscribe you’ll scare visitors off.
2. Let your subscribers know what they can expect from you – What will you be sending? Newsletters, daily deals, weekly tips, company updates, etc. Give them all the information you can on your sign up sheet, and even let them choose what they’d like to receive.
3. Send out an email to welcome your subscribers – Sending out a welcome email makes the client feel good, and it reminds them why they are on the list. You can let them know that there’s good things to come and even give new subscribers a special offer.
4. Make sure your newsletter fits your brand – When creating your email campaign you need to make sure that you match the look and feel of your brand. If you are taking advantage of a template to create your newsletter, then you need to customize it with your company colors and include your logo. Creating consistency creates familiarity.
5. Send subscribers the type of content that you want – For example, if you are offering a newsletter then make sure that the content that is in the newsletter is relevant to your market. If you have different email campaigns for different groups then you need to make sure that each group is getting content that is relevant to them. There’s no faster way to lose subscribers than by not offering them something they are interested in. In addition, it needs to remain fresh and current.
Email marketing remains one of the leading ways to grow your customer base. Your first job is to bring visitors on board because you offer them something they are interested in and then you can sell them something. What makes email marketing so powerful is that you can continue to sell them different items that are relevant over and over. Building your customer database through email marketing is building yourself a repeating income.